Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thomas Edison








          Thomas Edison was born on February 11th 1847 In Milan Ohio.He died on October 18th In West Orange New Jersey at the age of 84.Thomas Edison married twice and had 6 kids.Thomas Edison invented some inventions such as   Electric Light Bulb, Storage Battery, Kinetoscope, Electric generators, Sound microphone, and the Phonograph.Thomas Edison also contributed to the telephone telegraph.The third and final accomplishment I will put down is that Thomas Edison made the concept of a electric  generator.Three Interesting facts about Edison are I.His fathers nickname was Iron shovel II.HE invented motion picture camera III.He holds 1,093 patents.Here is a picture of Thomas edison as a teenager bellow


             Thomas Edison, 1878.  

I found my information  at these four links http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_three_facts_about_Thomas_Edison&altQ=What_are_three_interesting_facts_about_Thomas_Edison&isLookUp=1#Q=what%20are%20three%20interesting%20facts%20about%20Thomas%20Edison


http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_were_Thomas_Edison's_major_accomplishments








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison

I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others... I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent....
I think that Thomas Edison meant by this is that he didn't want to invent things rendered useless to people so he invented only what would help us.
My principal business consists of giving commercial value to the brilliant, but misdirected, ideas of others.... Accordingly, I never pick up an item without thinking of how I might improve it.

 My main purpose in life is to make enough money to create ever more inventions.... The dove is my emblem.... I want to save and advance human life, not destroy it.... I am proud of the fact that I have never invented weapons to kill....




Three accomplishments were he 
invented the telegraph  

This invention is very ssimmler to our telephone witch is also his invention so




http://inventors.about.com/od/estartinventors/a/Thomas_Edison.htm

                                                                   

Thomas Edison ment that he wanted to make all other failed ideas and make them better.

I think that Edison is a very                                                              smart brilliant and peaceful man.


No comments:

Post a Comment